The ARender team is proud to present the release notes for version 3.1.11, a subset of fixes and evolutions for ARender. Most of the features in this version are located internally to the product and are not very visible, but the version 3.1.11 is for the moment one of the last versions of the branch 3 of ARender. We recommend that our customers using ARender version 3 (or 2) migrate to this version.
A detailed list of changes is available at this address:
Here’s a quick summary of what’s new in this version of ARender:
- Documents thumbnails are now animated during their loading. This allows to better see the work that is currently done by ARender.
- ARender 4 will bring a brand new mechanism that will warn the end-users of full-size pages loading
- Document pages loading has been slightly revised and the full size pages now have an even higher priority compared to the thumbnails
- The rendition has once again been consolidated and we recommend to our ARender customers to migrate to version 3.1.11
- The rendition / Webapp internal communication REST API has been optimized and offers better binary file download performance. (Document builder, video, etc …)
If you wish to access the ARender releases, please contact the ARender team on the usual channels.