Build and Resell ECM Software what we’re doing at ARONDOR…And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team.
We’re looking for fun, seriously passionate, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us to change the ECM world vision.
Business Development Account Executive – Reach and Response
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for Account Executives who know software sales and how to close deals. Work seriously but not taking ourselves too seriously is our mantra.
You will be responsible for supporting the Sales Business Unit throughout the entire sales cycle. This includes a focus on qualification of all leads, development of qualified opportunities and working together with R&D Departments until close.
What you will do:
- Aggressive “hunter” mentality that is adept in using creative efforts in prospecting, account penetration, platform demonstration, business value modeling, building executive champions, negotiating and closing significant transactions.
- Demonstrating the value propositions of Arondor’s Solutions and services and being able to deliver that message to different types of clients via meetings, evenst, webinars, etc.
- Participating to elaborate Software Communication and Marketing plans.
- Managing all contacts and leads in BoondManager.com to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities.
- Create demand through outbound prospecting.
- Forecast accurately through continuous pipeline review and partnering with Sales Direction.
- Collaboration within Arondor team (Account Development, R&D team, Sales Consultants, etc)
- Know your customers – We provide great training to ramp you up and then follow up training as needed.
- Consistently exceed annual sales targets.
- As an individual contributor in a closing role, you will consistently be working to move deals through to closure in a team oriented solution selling environment.
- Calling on new Customers and Partners to get on the calendars of decision makers to position Arondor to be successful.
- College degree in related field and/or equivalent experience and education.
- Experience building a business highly desired. (2 years)
- Demonstrated history as an individual contributor selling enterprise software, Social Customer Experience, CRM, ERP or Business Intelligence solutions to senior level decision makers.
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure.
- Knowledge of and contacts in key sectors a plus.
- Successful track record closing new clients remotely through use of technology as well as in the field face-to-face.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and sell software enterprise solutions.
- Solution selling and start-up experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Active on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other Social channels a plus.
- Command of 2 (or more) European languages among English and French, (more if possible)
IT Compagny created in 2002 by specialists in document management, ARONDOR proposes business solutions covering the entire document lifecycle. With a team of 110 employees (including 85 consultants), ARONDOR provides all services from designing upstream requirements to application development and project implementation. With a path of change management, guaranteeing the success and sustainability of a project. ARONDOR has been a member of the NEURONES group since 2011.