It’s is with a lot of pleasure that the ARender team announce the release of the first minor version of ARender 3 Xenon: the 3.0.1!
An online demo is available here.
So, what’s new?
New UI for Postit & replies
Post-it are now much clearer and user friendly. Indeed you can now collapse replies, reduce the post-it, see the author and the creation date for the post-it and the replies…
Take a look:
Loading time optimizations
Switch to more robust and platform-independant Service wrapper YAJSW.
Introduce new log dedicated to performance measurements:
- File logs/arender-rendition-perf.log at rendition side
- File arender-hmi-perf.log. De-activated by default at HMI side, can be activated by importing arender-hmi-logger-interceptor.xml in WEB-INF/classes/arender.xml.
Default configuration for YAJSW is set to DEBUG for the 3.0.1 release, to ease diagnosis and migration process. This can be changed by comment out the line “wrapper.debug=TRUE” in conf/wrapper.conf.
ARender HMI 3.0.x and ARender Rendition 2.x.y should continue to work for most operations, except for:
- A post-it created with 2.x.y for filenet is not render correctly in 3.0.1 (color and text size differences)
- A click on zoom full width or full height after a zoom in zone does not render the document on the current page but between the current and the next one, (#3152)
- Incorrect post_it reduced size when converting a filenet format based post-it to XFDF (#3415)