Integrating the ARender Viewer into a business application can imply interacting with ARender at browser side.
This integration can take multiple forms :
- Business applications can send actions to ARender
- Business applications can be notified of an action performed within ARender
- Actions within ARender can be customized to fit the business needs.
Live Use Case examples :
- When viewing multiple documents at a time
ARender can open multiple documents in a single page, (for example using multiple URLs)
Jumping from a document to another can be managed by the business application, and the business application can be notified of document changes within ARender.
- When creating new documents with DocumentBuilder (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrP1p3wxNM8)
The user has created a new document by splitting or merging existing ones.
The new document is saved within the ECM repository.
The business application screen must be updated to reflect this newly created document ; ARender can notify the business application when new documents are created.
- Performing actions at document load within ARender
When opening a document, one can wish to jump to a particular page, or with a predefined search query to find particular informations…
How does that work ?
See related Documentation for further details.